Friday, October 16, 2015

The Cord Scarf



Sometimes, regular scarves and cowls can be overbearing for those warmer winter days. The Cord Scarf is dense enough to keep your neck warm, but not too heavy. I just want to emphasize that the idea for the cord was not my idea. All I did was make the cord, and tie both ends of the cord together to make a scarf. Then, I wrapped the scarf around my neck several times. 

Directions on making the cord can be found here. There are also tons of tutorials on YouTube.
Yarn: Lion Band Yarns: Fettuccini 
Hook: Any Size - The bigger the hook, the looser the cord

Oh, and one last thing...

You've been hooked!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have been hooked. You are just adorable. Thanks for all the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned how to crochet through your videos. I tried taking the classes at Joanne's and Michael's but the instructors just screwed me up. Wonderful job, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More spring/summer projects please!

    ReplyDelete

© Simply Hooked Crochet

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig